CEMENTEC BASE microcement is a ready-to-use decorative coating based on minerals and acrylic resins, with a low thickness and a high degree, which make it suitable to be installed indoors and outdoors and almost all kind of surfaces:
- Tiling supports
Thanks to its easy installation, without the need of mixing any component, is thought for any decoration lover, who will be able to provide that handmade and refined look to your projects.
Application of the product:
Its application is carried out in 2 layers, both on floors and on walls, adding fiberglass mesh in its first layer.
Due to its high mechanical features (aggregates thickness and technical data), it is possible to install wide areas creating a continuous and free-of-joints coating.
- Size CEMENTEC BASE microcement comes in two formats (large 12 kg bucket and small 5 kg bucket)
- Product performance approx. 1,00 kg/m2/layer
- Tools: Spatula, trowel and sander
- Drying time: 3 to 4 hours
How to apply microcemento CEMENTEC BASE:
|Size||Sales price per kg||Container price|
|5 Kg||9,29 €/Kg||46,45 €|
|12 Kg||6,73 €/Kg||80,76 €|
- Colors in digital format may differ slightly from actual applied colors.
- Personalized colours for minimum orders of 200 sqm
- Coloured product for minimum quantities of 200 sqm
Check the application systems to know which products you should apply before and after this.