CEMENTEC FINO microcement is a ready to use decorative coating based on minerals and acrylic resins, with a low thickness, a highhigh adherece degree and decoration, which makes it suitable to be installed on interior and exterior and in almost all kind of surfaces:
- Tiling supports
Thanks to its easy installation, without the need of mixing any component, is thought for any decoration lover, who will be able to provide that handmade and refined look to your projects.
Application of the product:
CEMENTEC FINO ready-to-use microcement is used within the CEMENTEC STANDARD system as final and decorative microcement layers.
Due to its high ornamental features (aggregates thickness and technology), it is possible to install wide areas creating a continuous and free-of-joints coating.
Its application is carried out in 2 layers on CEMENTEC BASE, both on walls and on interior floors.
- Size CEMENTEC FINO microcement comes in two formats (large 12 kg bucket and small 5 kg bucket)
- Product performance approx. 0,40 kg/m2/layer
- Tools: Spatula, trowel and sander
- Drying time: 3 to 4 hours
How to apply microcemento CEMENTEC FINO:
|Size||Sales price per kg||Container price|
|5 Kg||9,29 €/kg||46,45 €|
|12 Kg||6,73 €/kg||80,76 €|
- Colors in digital format may differ slightly from actual applied colors.
- Personalized colours for minimum orders of 200 sqm
- Coloured product for minimum quantities of 200 sqm
Check the application systems to know which products you should apply before and after this.