High transit base
“Ready to use” plaster coating based on minerals and epoxy resins, with low thickness and a high adherece degree. Due to its high resistance degree can only be installed on self-levelling mortars (Rc=35N/mm2), tiling surfaces, marble and terrazzo (all of them well anchored to the underlayers).
Those TOP resistances are reached thanks to its catalyst with a component B. It is suitable to be installed on high foot transit floors such as restaurants, shops, offices, etc.
As it has TOP mechanical features (due to its technology and additives), it is possible to install wide areas creating a continuous and free-of-joints coating, with a high resistance to foot traffic.
Its application is carried out in 1 or 2 layers depending on the state of the support and fiberglass net may be included in its first layer to reinforce the system.
- Size in pack of 10+1kg bucket and 5+0,5kg bucket.
- Product performance approx. 1,00 kg/m2/layer
|Size||Sales price per kg||Container price|
|5 + 0.5 Kg||15,10 €/Kg||83,05 €|
|10 + 1 Kg||12,68 €/Kg||139,48 €|
- Colors in digital format may differ slightly from actual applied colors.
- Personalized colours for minimum orders of 200 sqm
- Coloured product for minimum quantities of 200 sqm
Check the application systems to know which products you should apply before and after this.